Mr. Majid Al-Sabhan is CEO of Dr. Al-Sabhan Legal Group.
Mr. Majid has proven to be a leading figure in the uae’s judicial profession.
He joined Dr. Al-Sabhan Legal Group from 2013 until he became CEO.
Studies and Contributions:
- B.A. in Sharia and Law 2013 from the University of Sharjah.
- Accepted to the UAE Bar Association since 2013
- Conference at the Institute of Training and Judicial Studies entitled “War crimes in light of the provisions of international humanitarian law”
- Conference at the Institute of Training and Judicial Studies entitled “Organized Crime and Its Response to Criminal Policy”
- Training course at the International Center for Training and Studies entitled (electronic signature and electronic transactions and its argument in proof)
- Training course at the International Centre for Training and Studies entitled “Corruption and its impact on job performance”
- Legal course in Dubai courts entitled (Prosecution investigation and trial proceedings)
- Legal course in dubai courts entitled (criminal proceedings and restrictions against them)
- Legal course in Dubai courts entitled (Preparation of legal briefs)
- Legal session in courts entitled “The course of proceedings”
- Management course at the International Center for Training and Studies entitled (Exceptional Management )
- Arbitration course at Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Organized crime and its response to criminal policy
- Prosecution investigation and trial proceedings
- Preparing legal briefs