legal consultant and previous judge.
Lawyer who has practiced all forms of legal work, civil work/companies/banks), criminal, personal
status , arbitration, legal counsel for many internal and regional companies judge who has exercised
all kinds of judicial work
Certified trainer at the International Center for Legal Training and Studies
Expert in international commercial arbitration cases before the Paris Arbitration Chamber
Expert in arbitration cases within the state
Practical qualifications and training courses:
- Lawyer’s license from the Sudanese Bar Association
- Course in Indian Law School of International Law – Bangalore – India 2019.
- Qualification course for judicial work – Institute of Judicial Sciences – Sudan 2016.
- Various training courses on judicial work (civil/judicial work, legal) – judiciary – Sudan.
- Management training course – Institute for The Development of Science United Nations – Sudan.
- Course in legal translation and drafting of contracts – Sudan News Agency – Sudan.
- Cooperating adviser to the International Organization for Civil Legal Aid (Geneva, Sudan). previously
- Lawyer at Al Hussein Mohammed Saleh’s Legal Firm, Khartoum, Sudan, 2010-2011.
- Assistant Lawyer of Siddiq Kodeh Office, Khartoum, Sudan. 2012-2013.
- Legal Adviser to Sunshine Plastics Group , Khartoum, 2012-2013.
- Legal Advisor, CanaryA World Group, Dubai, UAE 2013-2015.
- Consultant in Ali Bin Misbah Office , Dubai, UAE, 2013-2015.
- Judge of the Sudanese Judiciary – Khartoum 2015-2020.
- Legal adviser to Musa Al-Amari Law Firm, Dubai, 2020.
- Legal Advisor and Director of Litigation Department Office Dr. Fahad Al-Sabhan – Dubai – 2021 to
- High Diploma in Commercial Law (Contracts, Companies, Banks, Intellectual Property) University of Khartoum
- Bachelor of Law University of The Nilein (Khartoum Branch of Cairo University previously)